It’s not a question of if you’re launching anything this year but more a question of what and when
Most projects that were in the pipeline will need to be rethought, canceled or postponed, but this doesn’t have to be a bad thing. It’s possible for you to launch a project that is even better for your organisation and those you serve than any prior project. We are being forced to think in new and creative ways and great things will come of that.
What you'll learn:
- How to position yourself to move forward in trying times
- How to pivot in order to satisfy the changing needs of your clients and prospects
- How to avoid the 6 launch mistakes that cause 70% of projects to fail
- How to plan a successful launch even in times of crisis with the 6P Launch Strategy Framework™
- How to promote your services with sensitivity and integrity during times of crisis
What previous attendees said:
“Resonated with me on so many levels with what I am currently working on – fantastic!!” – Janine Davis
“I really enjoyed and found it useful” – Akosua Bonsu
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
About the instructor
Katrina Douglas is the author of the book 'Momentum: 90 Days of Marketing Tips and Motivation to Kick-Start Your Business'. She is a business owner, Chartered Marketer and Marketing Coach. She has over 11 years marketing experience including 4 years as UK Head of Marketing for one of the leading web hosting and domain providers in the world. Katrina now works with start-ups everyday as a marketing coach, and is on a mission to reduce the failure rate of business start-ups in the UK.
Katrina has recently been selected by Enterprise Nation as one of 20 Digital Trainers, appointed to improve the digital performance of 10,000 UK businesses in 2018. This is An initiative sponsored by: Microsoft .com powered by Verisign and Curry's PC World Business.